The Conservative Coalition of Nation States

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conservative Coalition of Nation States

NationStates.net Region of The Conservative Coalition

2 posters

Goals of the Department

Anti Neo Nazis
    Anti Neo Nazis
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 1932
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Goals of the Department Empty Goals of the Department

Post by Anti Neo Nazis Tue 17 Aug 2010 - 13:54

First of all I'd like to thank Daynor for appointing me to this position and the Senate for confirming me (like they had a choice). I believe my vast amount of NS experience and wide array of positions I've held makes me perfect for this position. As Secretary of the Interior it is my job to ensure that the recruitment effort is active and a constant stream of new nations is coming into the region. Also it is the responsibility of this department to ensure that all nations (specifically new ones) are aware of the opportunities presented to them upon entering The United States. Recruitment policy including the creation of the department of recruiting will be outlined in a Standing Order to come shortly.

With a concentrated effort and active participation from all those involved, recruiting nations into out region should be easy. The hard part, is getting them engaged. From my experience recruiting and observing recruiting process' in the CC it is apparent that most nations that come here will merely sit here and do nothing, despite our best efforts to get them engaged. We must strive to recruit as many nations as possible in the hopes that a few of them will become productive and active. The rest will inflate our numbers which will further lead to increased recruiting. We must put all our efforts into convincing new recruits to not only stay, but to become active and become engaged. That will be central to the success of our region.

One of the reasons that CC failed, was not only the utter lack of recruiting at times, but the lack of opportunities for newer nations upon arriving. I believe this problem has been solved with the creation of the assembly. Now new nations have an opportunity to actively participate in the government immediately after becoming citizens. The assembly gives them a chance to have a voice in the government without giving unproven nations the responsibility of a Senate seat or cabinet position. Now new nations can feel involved as soon as they sign up for the forum and citizenship. It is the responsibility of this department to ensure that those nations are aware of the opportunities that they have. Greeting of new nations will be handled by this department and all efforts will be put forward to ensure that as many new nations become active as possible.

In the future numbers will hopefully increase and so will active nations. They already have an opportunity to participate in government but in the future when numbers increase I intend to establish the sub-department of recreation. This branch will be responsibly for organizing activities for all nations to participate in. This is something the CC tried to implement but simply didn't have the numbers. A wide array of activities will be organized to keep nations engaged in the region and provide a break from the political landscape. All of this will have to wait until our numbers can sustain it which hopefully will happen by the end or this term.

There are many other goals that I have for this department but realistically those will not come in the near future. For now we have to stick to the basics and not try to go too big too soon. At this stage its all about recruiting and I intend to ensure that that happens, and that new recruits know of all the things this great region has to offer.
    Zanannia
    Zanannia
    Foreigner
    Foreigner

Male
    Number of posts : 730
    Registration date : 2009-06-24

Goals of the Department Empty Re: Goals of the Department

Post by Zanannia Tue 17 Aug 2010 - 22:06

Amen Goals of the Department Icon_cheers

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 5:23